Booking Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you understand and accept the following conditions & information.
1. Access to any information on the Wanderweg Holidays web site is conditional on the acceptance of the following Legal Information. If you do not wish to accept any part of this Legal Information, you must not use our Web Site.
2. Our Web Site does not contain all the information relevant to any holiday or travel arrangements you may book with us. In particular, all bookings are subject to our applicable booking conditions. All bookings are subject to the general information applicable in each instance. You must obtain a copy of our applicable booking conditions and this additional information together with all other relevant details relating to your chosen holiday or travel arrangements prior to making a booking with us.
3. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy of any of the information contained on our Web Site or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise as a result, directly or indirectly, from the use of any of the information or material contained in our Web Site and/or use of or access to any other information or material via web links from our site or any inability to access or use of our Web Site.
4. The information shown on the Web Site is updated from time to time and therefore may have changed by the time you come to book your holiday or travel arrangements. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all such information and prices, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen holiday or travel arrangements (including the price) at the time of booking.
5. In participating in a holiday booked with Wanderweg Holidays the client is aware of the fact that some activities have an inherent element of “risk”. It is obligatory that the client has checked with his or her travel insurance policy to confirm that he or she is covered to participate in the chosen activity.
6. Wanderweg Holidays cannot be held responsible for any accident or incident that may occur. Circumstances which may include civil disobedience, terrorism, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events beyond our control.
7. Insurance: It is essential that adequate travel insurance be taken to cover against such things as cancellation charges, medical & additional expenses, personal accident, loss, theft or damage to baggage & travel documents & personal liability.
8. Our booking conditions contain limitations and exclusions of our liability to any person(s) who books and/or takes any of our holidays and/or travel arrangements. Cancellation charges are payable if a booking is cancelled after it has been confirmed (see our Payment conditions).
9. Payment: A deposit of 25% of total tour cost per person is required at time of confirmation of booking. Payment of this indicates acceptance of the terms & conditions of Wanderweg Holidays.
- Final payment is due in full 60 days before commencement of tour.
- Late bookings will be accepted if accompanied by full payment.
- Once a booking has been confirmed & full payment made Wanderweg Holidays will guarantee to hold that price against currency fluctuations.
If written cancellation is received:
More than 60 days prior to commencement……….10% of tour cost
30 – 60 days ………………………………………………….. 30% ,,
15 – 29 days ………………………………………………….. 60% ,,
14 days or less ……………………………………………… 100% ,,
Amendments to confirmed arrangements will incur a charge of $80 per person.
Prices are per person in Australian dollars based on the exchange rate prevailing at the time of quoting & are subject to change without notice.
Not included in costs: Passports, visas, insurance, meals other than specified, drinks, items of a personal nature or any other charge not listed as an inclusion.
Documentation: It is the responsibility of each person departing from Australia or elsewhere to carry a valid passport & visa as required.
Responsibility: Wanderweg Holidays gives notice that it acts as a booking agent only for the persons or companies providing or offering the means to travel conveyance, transport, accommodation or other services & all tickets, vouchers, exchange orders are issued subject to the terms & conditions under which such transportation & other services are provided. Wanderweg Holidays shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity that may be caused or arising during any tour sold.
The right is reserved to modify the itinerary in any way considered necessary or desirable, to change any reservation and/or means of conveyance. The right is also reserved to cancel or withdraw any tour or any booking made for a passenger or to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of a tour for any reason whatsoever. No refunds will be made for tours & sightseeing excursions not undertaken. The operating companies or firms shall be exempt from all liability in respect of any detention, loss, damage, sickness or injury however & by whomsoever caused & of whatever kind occurring to the passenger at any time the passenger is not on board a carrier or conveyance used or operated by the relevant transportation companies or firms & the purchaser of these tours.
I am aware that the activity that I am partaking in has an inherent element of “risk”. I have checked with my travel insurance policy confirming that I am covered for this activity.
However, due to circumstances that are impossible to foresee or control (Force Majeure*) or for negligent behaviour on the part of the participant(s), Wanderweg Holidays cannot be held responsible for any accident or incident that may occur.