From AUD $750 per person twinshare
- Country: Slovenia
- Duration: 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Guiding: Centre Based, Self Guided
- Type: Walking
- Rated: Easy Moderate
Bled is extraordinarily beautiful. It is one of the best known places in Slovenia.The back drop of the Julian Alps and the ever changing colours of Lake Bled create the perfect location for walking, sightseeing or not doing much at all.
From almost every vantage point in the hotel – from the dining room, the wine patio, guest rooms and even the pool – you can glimpse beautiful Lake Bled with its romantic island and the mountains beyond.
Inside the hotel, the atmosphere is very special, as you are surrounded at every step by wonderful antiques . And, yes, you can play the almost century-old piano!
We do our best to make all of your wishes come true. In short, we guarantee you a truly unforgettable experience. That’s a promise!
Walks can be anything from a stroll around the lake to a full day high up to the spectacular peaks.
Another attraction is an old steam train ride which takes you through the mountains to Most na Soci
Enquire about this special package
Lake Bohinj, another lovely spot, is a bus ride away. This is another option for a day’s walking.
• 7 nights twin share accommodation in a wonderful hotel with great views of the lake and excellent food ( early booking essential)
• overnight (air conditioned, free internet access, mini bar, telephone, cable TV, hairdryer, safe)
• internet access
• room with fireplace for relaxation
• use of swimming pool, Finnish sauna
• use of garden
• for a la carte lunch or dinner (4 courses: from 39 € per person)
• for tourist tax 1,01 €/person/night
• for body massages: from 30 €
7 nights twinshare from AUD $750 per person
Halfboard package on request